Menu
TERRORBULLTWIN
Joining in
Message 51 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

HI,

WE HAVE AN OPEN GREEN CABINET TOP LEFT WOOD ST NN8 2AN.

APART FROM HIGH WINDS COULD BLOW THE OPEN DOORS INTO A PEDESTRIAN'S LEGS I'M CONCERNED ABOUT OUTAGE FROM THAT COULD RESULT IF SOMEONE TAMPERS WITH THE WIRING.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 52 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Cabinet opposite the small roundabout in Homefield Road, Hemel Hempstead HP2 4BZ (HH133 DP06).

Door has been tied on for a couple of weeks, but it now looks like something has driven into it, as the cabinet itself is bent in the middle.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

georgesa
Joining in
Message 53 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Damaged manhole on Kings Cross road (A201)

Hi,

I've reported 2 months ago to TFL a damaged manhole at the crossroad of Kings' Cross Road (A201) and Frederick Street in London, WC1, that belongs to Virgin. My family hasn't been able to have a proper night of sleep since as the noise is deafening every time a car passes by, and as it's a red route, there are loads. TFL says it's for Virgin to sort out, could someone from Virgin here please prioritize this? We're getting mad...

thanks

Kmacl123
Joining in
Message 54 of 178
Flag for a moderator

The green box near my house is open and looks damaged. Snow is getting into it and there are children nearby. Concerned that a child may get hurt. It’s near bower Lane rugeley in between daywell rise and Cambrian lane. Ws15 2xh
Janecalvay
Joining in
Message 55 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Virgin junction box open door - several months!

box GHC 2210 only has 1 door - RHS door is missing - wires don't look damaged, but could be soon with the cold weather.

thanks

manwholecover
Joining in
Message 56 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Hi There,

I have reported a damaged street manwhole cover now on at least 4 occasions over the last 8 weeks on your automated service and received no reply or action taken. It has been confirmed that this is your property. Also I although I have received a reply from you on this site, you have simply said that you would be in touch and pass to the relevant department. Still no action..........??

The cover has sunken into the pavement and the tarmac is cracked around it. It is a danger to pedestrians.

If this is not actioned soon I will be reporting this to the necessary regularity bodies.  

Can you please rectify a.s.ap

My postcode is TF3 

Thank you,

keef666
On our wavelength
Message 57 of 178
Flag for a moderator

I would also like to report a damaged cable box, on the corner of Albemarle road, Wallasey, CH446LW, Its been like this for over two months now, front door gone cables exposed, which someone is already trying to pull out, reading other members post about these, it seems Virgin can't be bothered, if the cable are pulled out and we lose broadband signal etc, as i have already informed you of the damaged box, my payments to Virgin will stop.

Just on another matter, i road i ride down had Virgin manholes running down the length of it, and had started to sink, i asked my Council to repair the road, months later i was informed the manhole covers belong to Virgin and even they couldn't get a reply, so i take it no one in Virgin gives a rats a**** with regards street fittings be it manhole covers or junction boxes! So what are we paying line rental for?

Tonit78
Tuning in
Message 58 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have noticed that the green box on my street is open to the elements.  It's on Victor Crescent, Sandiacre, Nottingham NG10 5JT.  It is near number 62 I think and is near the junction with Margaret Avenue.

Is anyone able to help with this please?

Thanks

Blod1
Tuning in
Message 59 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Virgin cabinets

Cabinet laying on the floor at Cornwall Close Tilehurst Reading. 

0 Kudos
Blod1
Tuning in
Message 60 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

Cabinet laying on the floor. Cornwall Close Tilehurst Reading.