Menu
Xenopodus
Joining in
Message 51 of 166
Flag for a moderator

Open Cabinet

Open cabinet SK8 6LN corner of Hulme hall avenue and hilltop road, cheadle hulme

ID no. Inside is part legible : 505??/21

Phone number inside is out of date.

gwalder
Joining in
Message 52 of 166
Flag for a moderator

VERY noisy Virgin Media manhole cover

I wish to complain to Virgin Media about a VERY noisy manhole cover outside my house. I have reported this to the Council and they have reported back that it is a Virgin cover and it is up to them to sort it out. It is keeping me and my family awake at night, even with all windows closed - how do I get someone at Virgin to take note - there does not appear to be anyway to get int touch with them on this kind of issue and I am getting very frustrated??!!!

DMS_05
Joining in
Message 53 of 166
Flag for a moderator

BASE AA0107 - Attention required

Mod / Admin, please forward this appropriately.

This base outside my house is open to the elements.

20180517_153007.jpg

JanetMcP
Joining in
Message 54 of 166
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

Issue with broken manhole support on Congleton Road Macclesfield SK11 7UE.  First reported in December and on numerous occasions since and no action has been taken. My house is shaking each and every time a truck passes (the road is a main arterial route in and out of Macclesfield so traffic volume is significant) and I am concerned that damage will be caused. This is the 3rd instance in 4 years where we have had to report this issue and fixes never seem to be effective. Please can I have some action to get this resolved?

cabinet12345
Tuning in
Message 55 of 166
Flag for a moderator

I have a green cabinet outside my house, which I've tracked down to being owned by Virgin.

It has a small bit of graffiti on both sides and I reported this last year on 0330 333 0444. Nothing has been done to remove this, and although you gave me a reference number (26302554) – I don't know who I'm supposed to give this number to, to find out what's happening.

I called again just now and got another reference number (38136300).

I'd be more than happy to paint over the graffiti myself, but first I'd like to know whether you've received my initial enquiry, and whether you intend to or are able to act on it. I'm not clear whether it's considered 'vandalism' if I paint over other vandalism, but it's fine if you do the work yourselves.

If I need to paint it myself – I'd like to get a good colour match. Please could you let me know what paint I should buy and from where – or at least the exact(ish) colour that you use.

Thanks

0 Kudos
michael_reddish
Joining in
Message 56 of 166
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Cambridge County Council raised a ticket with you about a rocking man hole cover.

They say the ref number is 37599059 (30/4/2018)

Can you give an update on whether this is going to be fixed?

Thank you

0 Kudos
fxv300
On our wavelength
Message 57 of 166
Flag for a moderator

Tel Box

Not sure if this is VM or BT

kt3.JPG

South Lane corner with A2043

Tel Box.jpg

0 Kudos
jimbuck63
Tuning in
Message 58 of 166
Flag for a moderator

Box damaged Trench Road, Telford. TF2 6NU. A number of houses have no landline.

0 Kudos
harris1972
On our wavelength
Message 59 of 166
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fix a street box in area 21-reported over a year ago to hotline & 3 times since

So mod team-any response to this broken box? Have the engineering team got it booked in? Could somebody please respond?

0 Kudos
IKbrunel
On our wavelength
Message 60 of 166
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tel Box

Looks more like a BT/OR cabinet.

0 Kudos