Menu
Ditxy58
Tuning in
Message 51 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Open Junction box

Hi. 

I am getting really frustrated trying to report by phone an open green box , when I ring 150 there is no option to report it.  So I will try to report it on here. 

I think it needs addressing urgently as two boys constantly use it as a goal for football with a hard leather ball hitting the wiring etc inside. And I can see myself and other customers losing their TV and internet  

The box in question is on the corner of Stillwell close, Somerville Crescent Yateley Hants  GU46

Thank you in advance for your prompt response

Ditxy58
Tuning in
Message 52 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

Hi

damaged box is in Yateley on the corner of Somerville Crescent and Stillwell Close GU46. As mentioned above. Do you need any more info?

mydsl03
Just joined
Message 53 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Hi, we have had a report of an open cabinet at ROUNDABOUT, JUNCTION OF RAYNOR RD & LIGHTCLIFFE RD, HD6 2DH. The cabinet number is: "421723". Please can you deal urgently (report from member of public). 

mathewl
Joining in
Message 54 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

My wall has just blown down in mondays wind and left the a virgin green box standing in the middle of the pavement, I do not intend to rebuild the wall as it was always a pain getting the cars in and out, but i am now concerned that this green box is now a trip hazzard, not sure if it is used or can be flatterned as there is a cable man hole infront of this. Would it be possible for this to be looked into.

Kind regard Mat 

mathewl
Joining in
Message 55 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Should have added this is in west end, whittlesey, peterborough pe7 1lr

Many Thanks Mat

hotrod
Tuning in
Message 56 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged cable cabinet website?

I take it the Online Form on the VM website is not going to be reinstated?

In the meantime. Another dead cabinet between the footpath and cycleway at:

SO52 9AH, Botley Road, North Baddesley

haggertysj
Joining in
Message 57 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Hi
We have a damaged man hole cover in front of our house. It has been damaged by your engineer's as the metal lid is rusted together. It cannot be separated and so the concrete surrounding was smashed to gain Access. It has been re concreted but the problem has not been rectified.
sewell1978
Tuning in
Message 58 of 125
Flag for a moderator

I was told by a mod we can call 08708883116 – Option 1 and report this directly to The street furniture team. I hope this helps . have a great day.

Carlos1982
Tuning in
Message 59 of 125
Flag for a moderator

The cabinet at the top of glenhill park bt11 8gb has had its side door removed and wires pulled from inside the cabinet now litter the street. I tried to report this through your tel no but kept getting transferred and eventually someone hung up on me.
Grumpy_Trucker
Fibre optic
Message 60 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Continually open street cabinet in Farnworth. Lock appears damaged. Doors won't stay closed. Cabinet number 30809/102