Menu
Tess-53
Tuning in
Message 41 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged cabinet box

Hi there

Is this an automated message. Yes I did see your automated response thanks. I need to speak to someone about this because I will be contacting the newspapers about this poor service.

I did put all the details in my last message address and location of the the green cabinet box and where this box can be found. What other details do you require please? My name is Teresa and I live at the block Gledhow Towers, Leeds LS8 1QJ  -I mentioned that the location was outside the tower block's address and in front as you go into the car park and you will see the dented cabinet on its side. I also have reported this cabinet for over two months now and feel this is beyond the joke now! 

Why can no-one fix this? It is so frustrating!

Tess

0 Kudos
Tess-53
Tuning in
Message 42 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Do you need my mobile number?
Tess
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Tess, 

The private message that we sent to you asks for your contact details, the reason for this is that we will pass these on to the Cab maintenance team for two reasons, the first being if they require any further information from you (In your case I don't think that is needed but having no way of assessing the area myself it's better to be safe than sorry), and secondly, once the work is completed, they will contact you to let you know and to make sure that all is done. 

The reason why we ask for this via private message is that posting public details on the main forum is not advisable, as everyone has access and may use your information. 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Tess-53
Tuning in
Message 44 of 125
Flag for a moderator

I have seen the purple envelope and replied to those questions also I have given you address and location of the damaged green cabinet box in my messages. I cannot get to the cabinet number because the damaged cabinet is lying on top of the live wires. Yes, live wires and someone will be hurt soon by these wires if you do not come out soon! I will give you the address again and location as you asked - Gledhow Towers Tower Block, Leeds, LS8 1QJ, Location is front of the tower block on the green as you go into the car park- near telephone box. This is causing an issue, yes, it is since kids are playing around it and jumping on the cabinet! Please escalate since two months is slow enough getting round to it! Tess
0 Kudos
Tess-53
Tuning in
Message 45 of 125
Flag for a moderator

How do I send you a private message? Where do I click? I thought it was private when I clicked on to reply? I thought I was replying to a private message.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Once you've clicked on the purple envelope, and then clicked on the private message, at the bottom right of the message is a red button marked reply. 

0 Kudos
FLZ001
Tuning in
Message 47 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Cabinet damaged and open again - no response from VM

I have reported the same damaged cabinet 3 times now (door missing and contents exposed) first time in July, last time being 3 weeks ago. Despite sending a PM with details to the team, nothing has been done.

How is it possible to get someone at VM to be interested and actually do something?

0 Kudos
johnpdavie
Joining in
Message 48 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

Top of Cabinet Number 119813 at corner of Little Horton Lane, and Little Horton Green B5 0NG is lose and our school's phone connections are vulnerable to damage as a result.

Muttley22
Joining in
Message 49 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Corner of Ripley Avenue and Clarence Street TW20 9RL, Egham

Missing front panel, all cabling exposed

20171017_075904 (1).jpg

sewell1978
Tuning in
Message 50 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Stephenson Street , hartlepool  , TS240TY

Missing front panel, all cabling exposed,both doors just sat on the floor... I also seen the kids messing with the wires so it need closing at ASAP  thanks very much.