Menu
connaughton
Joining in
Message 21 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

Former Telewest cabinet in Downs Road Belmont Sutton South London, yards from entrance to Royal Marsden Hospital has been damaged for some time, and now door broken off

mb3
Joining in
Message 22 of 125
Flag for a moderator

There is a cable manhole cover half open on the corner of Greenoaks and Manor Road Lancing.BN15 0HB.

I would say that it is a hazard and could cause injury if not seen by a walker. Additionally, the cables might get damaged.

Hera_314
Joining in
Message 23 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Vandalised Street Cabinet

Dear Virgin Media,

I would like to report yet again this damaged street cabinet. It was reported multiple times over various platforms over the past month (Virgin Media technician working on the street,150, Twitter, the automatic telephone number to report damaged street cabinet) every time I was told that it will be dealt with as a matter of urgency, over a month since I have first reported it still not fixed.

As you can see the cabinet is fully exposed to the element,s yet no one I have reported the damaged cabinet seams to care about this.  Not sure what else to do so that it can be fixed once for all. 

N15 4HA - Bedford RoadN15 4HA - Bedford Road

ramstane
Joining in
Message 24 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Front cover of the Green Box has came off in our street KA11 2BX

Hi,the front cover on the green box on our street has came off in the high winds,I have placed it back on but it is not fitted properly and not secure Ramstane Place,Perceton,Irvine KA11 2BX

Matt2365
Joining in
Message 25 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Damaged Street Junction Box

We have reported the broken box at Pleasington Drive CH43 9HL twice by phone over the past two months. Still waiting for a response.

Please please please repair it. Properly!!!!

FR53
Joining in
Message 26 of 125
Flag for a moderator

I need to report the green comms box on the corner of Berry Close & Crusader Road in Hedge End, Southampotn (SO30 0PJ) is totally insecure. It has previouly been held shut with gaffer tape which has now dried out.  All the wires and contents are fully exposed.  Please arrange for this to be secured asap.  Thank you.

Tasha63
Joining in
Message 27 of 125
Flag for a moderator

I live on a gable end and there is a small green cabinet at the side of my house which is attracting anti social behaviour from gangs of teenagers every night. They are jumping on it, banging it with sticks and their feet, kicking footballs at it and causing terrible noise which we can hear in our house sometimes til 9-10pm at night. My mum is a pensioner and the noise is making her ill. Something needs to be done about the cabinet so we can have a peaceful life.
v1de0man
Tuning in
Message 28 of 125
Flag for a moderator

broken street box

What happened to the web page that allowed people to report broken street boxes? Even the council has one that shows you  street lights so people can report exact broken ones.

Anyway the one on the end of Lake avenue on the Armstrong road corner the front has been missing now for a few weeks. needless to say all the guts are prone to vandals and the elements.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Lake+Ave,+Mansfield+NG19+6HX/@53.144417,-1.2260494,17z/data=!3m1...

Derek1445
Joining in
Message 29 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Open Cabinet

Open cabinet on balmore Rd at Balmore Place Glasgow G226LN

0 Kudos
Tess-53
Tuning in
Message 30 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Damaged cabinet box

Hi everyone
I have labeled this as community natter but to me it isn't because its a repair and they don't state this on the dropdown list. I have gone on this community post because its a last resort and maybe someone from Virgin will hear me! This is more than just a rant!!
I have reported a damaged street cabinet many times to Virgin now for almost two months now and no- one seems to be bothered about it at Virgin Media. The kids have wreck it totally and the actual green cabinet is dented and on its side. Wires are exposed and are live and kids are jumping on the cabinet and denting it more. I have rang the Virgin Media Customer Services and they keep telling me its all in hand and will be fixed asap. But it isn't and it concerns me a lot that a big company like Virgin Media cannot get their act together with this problem. The damaged cabinet is outside Gledhow Towers tower block next to the car park entrance LEEDS LS8 1QJ- if anyone is interested at Virgin Media. It has been reported many times for almost two months now and the housing have reported it too. Do you know its difficult to report these repairs! The amount of times I have been cut off while talking to customers services at Virgin Media is unacceptable. I am not a Virgin Media customers either so this is another problem when you are reporting damaged cabinets. They keep asking me for an account number and when I say I am not a customer it really confuses them! Please fix this cabinet asap Virgin Media! Two months is long enough wait for a repair!! Tess