Menu
Message 1 of 211
Flag for a moderator

Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

We're aware that from time to time our street furniture may become damaged or vandalised. Street furniture includes things like our Green cabinets and even manhole covers.

To help you report these issues to us simply pop a post below and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Kind regards

starlir
Tuning in
Message 2 of 211
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

Grey cabinet is open on West Lane, Aughton, Sheffield, S26 3US

0 Kudos
ross_brown
Tuning in
Message 3 of 211
Flag for a moderator

Damaged cabinet [18279]

Damaged cabinet at LE67 8NN.  Box number 18279

Door was taped on approximately a year ago but fell off around 2 months ago and is leaning against the cabinet.

Reported twice on phone line and no response [incident numbers 37087662, 36168113].  We have had endless problems with our internet which is now thankfully sorted but involved a complete rewire of the house and all the way back to the box.  The rewire must have been expensive so I’m very surprised you haven’t mended the cabinet to prevent further damage!  The damaged cabinet was also reported by the engineers at the time.

Please sort ASAP

.Image1.jpgIMG_20180503_181526.jpg

dimy31
Joining in
Message 4 of 211
Flag for a moderator

The Green Cabinet at the end of my street has 1 door missing and the other vandalized, currently it is open to all the weather elements. i am especially worried children will touch the cables as it is on a pavement where school children pass.

The cabinet is situated at CF62 8DS

at the top of Regent Street in Barry, Vale of Glamorgan /Area 25.

0 Kudos
Klake1
Joining in
Message 5 of 211
Flag for a moderator

Left open cabinet

I reported cabinet door left open yesterday. I had to put cables back inside and taped it with duct tape to prevent kids taking cable out again. BT engineer came out with 30mins but rang me to say its a VIRGIN cabinet. My VM ref is 37679648

0 Kudos
dx748
Joining in
Message 6 of 211
Flag for a moderator

Been tearing my hair out since January (!) trying to get a VM manhole cover top fixed since it was broken during my broadband installation.

Multiple phone calls, tweets and now a letter has gone to VM too without any repair. Several failed promises of timescales for the work. Frankly tearing my hair out over such a stupidly easy repair and how to actually get it done! I've even highlighted that this is a hazard on a public footpath but no interest at all from VMIMAG0052.jpg

0 Kudos
Leo18
Joining in
Message 7 of 211
Flag for a moderator

Green cabinet door open

Green virgin cabinet door is open exposing all the cables. Can it be closed and locked please?

Newton Terrace ,Crown Lane Bromley Kent BR29PH

0 Kudos
redcracker
Joining in
Message 8 of 211
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Box A333124

Cover is not closed properly and is sticking out into the footpath, liable to catch someone’s ankles and cause injury.

0 Kudos
Robhorner
Joining in
Message 9 of 211
Flag for a moderator

Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

Box left open at SL2 5XW. 

This is engineer failure not damage or vandalism. 

Please fix as soon as possible before someone is hurt by live power supplies or before my internet fails. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
boinkit
Joining in
Message 10 of 211
Flag for a moderator

Damaged box in Wallingford Street, Wantage, OX12 8AU

Happened overnight I believe. Box is open to the elements and needs fixing. It looks like something drove into it.