Menu
Message 1 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

We're aware that from time to time our street furniture may become damaged or vandalised. Street furniture includes things like our Green cabinets and even manhole covers.

To help you report these issues to us simply pop a post below and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Guisimoncello
Joining in
Message 2 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green Box Broken For 3 Weeks

I already did, 1 week ago.

I appreciate the help anyway, but I'm trying to do everything that I can to resolve this problem, unfortunately, I don't see the same coming from Virgin.

fuff12000
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

Hi, I have contacted you many times regards to vandalism to your green cabinet in Urmond Road J/W Denham Road Canvey Island Essex SS89AF. This cabinet is constantly being pushed over exposing cables. I keep putting it back up. Contacting you via telephone is a complete joke. Your operators in far off countries, seem hellbent in asking me for all my personal details and have no idea what I'm talking about, when it come to reporting damaged Virgin Media Cabinets. Today, an installation engineer turned up to see what my problem was. He took photos of the cabinet because he could not carry out the work as he was a home engineer. 

I am now seriously considering switching to Sky, as talking to your outside agencies, is like talking to a brick wall. This is my third year with Virgin. I have mobile phones and the full monty TV package and phone. I even had to purchase the V6 box as I  did not get the offer of a free upgrade. Yes, I'm truly annoyed.

WBCCS
Joining in
Message 4 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Broken Telecoms Box

I have had a report of a broken cabinet at the following location:

Windermere Close, Woodley, RG5 4EZ

Please ensure this is repaired asap

0 Kudos
paul2e0pbp
Dialled in
Message 5 of 77
Flag for a moderator

street cabinet open

Hi just thought i would mension the street cabinet at side of my property was wide open i did try to close it but the lock is in the locked position i do keep an eye on it as i dont want some little scroot messing with wires and me loosing internet please have this looked into.

Thanks paul

ps postcode DN2 4RJ

LittleMick73
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Re: street cabinet open

Hi you will be better phoning 0330 333 0444 which the box problem number and give road names as will as post code, I have found them pretty good in the past.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
calumbt
Joining in
Message 7 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

McNicholas have just spent the last 3 mornings trying to do a new customer installation in The Oakbournes, Salisbury, SP1 3FZ.  And they left the cabinet with the door hanging off.  Can you please fix before things start going wrong

20180406_172857.jpg

paul2e0pbp
Dialled in
Message 8 of 77
Flag for a moderator

i dont have a landline else i would have done that rather than post in here Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
fuff12000
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 77
Flag for a moderator

My query was picked up by virgin and the matter is now in hand. 

0 Kudos
stevef
Superfast
Message 10 of 77
Flag for a moderator

Green cabinet left open

Hey virgin team fyi the green cabinet in my street has been left open, box number is 108305 in PO7

Thanks

Steve

0 Kudos