Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged Green Boxes

Hi Vicki, 

I do apologise for any delay in addressing the issue with this cabinet and the others you have reported for graffiti.

I have sent another email escalating your concerns with our dedication cabinet maintenance team. I've provided as much detail as I could gather from your previous interactions with my colleagues, in the hope that the team can locate the relevant reports this way. If they get back to me requesting further details, I may need to private message you again to collect some more information.

I'll be sure to keep you posted with any response I receive.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
VCharlton
Joining in
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. Please let me know if you need any more detail. It's good to hear things are being escalated and might get sorted soon.
0 Kudos
VCharlton
Joining in
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi

This was the box yesterday - still not fixed. The road was recently resurfaced, so I think a resident has borrowed a barrier to try to make safe. 

This is getting ridiculous now - how can it take so long to either put a new door on or simply replace the shell. The graffiti is still on all of the boxes I originally reported in January. There is no "lack of items in stock" excuse to have not been out to clean them by now. I have heard nothing at all since your post 14th April.

Vicki

Walk Mill Drive.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi VCharlton,

I will need to be issued with the full address of both boxes along with picture to pass it to the relevant team. 

It looks like you've attempted to upload a picture but this hasn't worked.

Can you upload pictures of both boxes along with their addresses in response to this post and I can pass it on?

Thank you

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
VCharlton
Joining in
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for the quick response.

To be very clear, this has been raised a number of times with the revelent team already, according to previous posts and messages I have received.

There were originally 2 boxes. One was fixed, the other has not been fixed.

The broken one is to be found near 80 Walk Mill Drive, Hucknall NG15 8BX. The graffiti'd boxes are at various sites in the area, I can provide a list again if needed. 

I'm unsure why you cannot see the photo I uploaded, it is showing on my page. Here is another attempt to upload it.Walk Mill Drive.jpg

Many thanks

Vicki

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this Vicku,

I'll pass this on now for you.

Thanks for your time and patience on this issue

David_Bn