cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged Cabinet

JA_Clayton
Joining in

I want to report a damaged cabinet. I have reported it in the past and it was closed back up, but has been broken into again. I believe that people who live in the vacinity are somehow tampering with the wiring to get free broadband (or whatever service is provided by the cabinet). This is located on Bentley Street, Chadderton, Oldham Lancashire. I don't know if this box belongs to Virgin or BT but needs to be secured so that people can't break in to it in the futureopen cabinetopen cabinet

93 REPLIES 93

Suggestion: Check it again in a couple of weeks, as these are often not done. 

georgemcinnes
Tuning in

Hi. 

I reported what I think is a Virgin cabinet twice. Ref 52797546 and 52907844. The doors were hanging open and cannot be closed so I taped them together as much as I could. Nothing has been done since my report 5 days ago. It looks vulnerable to me. 

George 

Hi georgemcinnes,

Thank you for reaching out tom us in our community and for bringing this to our attention, I have sent this to the relevant team who will get this picked up for us.

Kind regards

Paul.

Thanks Paul. I hope they go and look at it now. 

George 

Hi George,

I am sure they will check to see if it is ours if it is they will go and secure it.

Kind regards

Paul.

I think it must be a Virgin one as there is a  cable TV manhole on the pavement just in front of it and a larger newer openrreach cabinet close by. 

Kind regards 

George 

No Worries George if this is the case it will get resolved as soon as possible.

Regards

Paul.

> "if this is the case it will get resolved as soon as possible."

No it won’t! 

I’ve reported outside: 54 Fairlawn Grove, W4 5EH several times now: 

Box is still in same condition MONTHS later? Are you playing us lip service on this thread, as follow-ups to check things have been fixed are clearly not being done here. 

September vs. December

Spot the difference, oh, there isn't one! 

IMG_5312.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

Hi jimthing,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and bringing this to our attention, I have sent this over to the relevant team to investigate, if this is our boc this will get resolved.

Regards

Paul.

Howsie2019
Settling in

SL65SJ.jpgI would like to report damage to a Cabinet on Lyneham Gardens Maidenhead, SL6 6SJ