cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged Cabinet

JA_Clayton
Joining in

I want to report a damaged cabinet. I have reported it in the past and it was closed back up, but has been broken into again. I believe that people who live in the vacinity are somehow tampering with the wiring to get free broadband (or whatever service is provided by the cabinet). This is located on Bentley Street, Chadderton, Oldham Lancashire. I don't know if this box belongs to Virgin or BT but needs to be secured so that people can't break in to it in the futureopen cabinetopen cabinet

93 REPLIES 93

Hi Stephen,

Could you confirm that the cabinet (on Ducie Street) is yours? If not I'll be in touch with Openreach. 

Thanks 

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @KD_2000

We have got a cabinet at that location and we have sent it to our cabinet team to confirm and assess - at the moment we have not had a reply from them but will keep  you updated as and when 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Hello Virgin team,

Any update on this?

Best regards,

Ben

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for updating us Ben.

I've emailed the team with the details myself asking for an update on this cabinet.

Thank you, Emily.

re. 54 Fairlawn Grove, W4 5EH 

Box is still in same condition 3 weeks later? Are you playing us lip service on this thread, as follow-ups to check things have been fixed are clearly not being done here. 

Sorry that the cabinet hasn't yet been fixed jimthing.

Every time that we are asked about this, the information is passed onto the cabinet maintenance team that work on fixing them. We are yet to hear back from the team, when the repair will take place.

Regards

Steven_L

Hello there is a cabinet doors lying open beside my property, BT13 3QQ

Well close it then. lol! 

Hi Rizzler78

Thanks for letting us know about the Open Cabinet

We have reported this now for you 

And will be out as soon as we can to secure and repair this 

Gareth_L

Many thanks