cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged Cabinet

JA_Clayton
Joining in

I want to report a damaged cabinet. I have reported it in the past and it was closed back up, but has been broken into again. I believe that people who live in the vacinity are somehow tampering with the wiring to get free broadband (or whatever service is provided by the cabinet). This is located on Bentley Street, Chadderton, Oldham Lancashire. I don't know if this box belongs to Virgin or BT but needs to be secured so that people can't break in to it in the futureopen cabinetopen cabinet

93 REPLIES 93

How we have a broke. Cabinet I. Cb8 7ft can you fix it please. It will not close! 

Hi CaraL99,

thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Can you please send us a picture of the broken cabinet as well as the location of the cabinet?

If you can also supply the cabinet reference number too, that'd be great

David_Bn

It would let me attach the photo and I can not see a number it is on CB8 7ft. It won’t close! And open to the elements

Thanks for your response.

I'm going to drop you a PM to see if we can solve this for you

David_Bn

KD_2000
Tuning in

Hi, I'd like to report two of your cabinets in the West Bridgford area of Nottingham. 

The first cabinet is adjacent to 127 Melton Road, NG2 6FG. It's a single door green cabinet with a missing door. 

The second cabinet is 15m up the pavement from 264 Melton Road, NG12 4HE (the nearest property). It is a double door green cabinet with open doors. 

Thanks. 

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for this @KD_2000

I have checked our systems and have located the one at postcode NG2 6FG, but we have nothing listed for the other postcode.

I have sent both off to our Cabinet team to check for you - if/when we get any update we'll be sure to let you know. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Tsigojohn
Joining in

20190712_124018.jpg

Could you please send someone to repair this box at the corner of Juniper Way and Marjoram Place, Bradley Stoke, South Gloucestershire. The box has been in this condition for a few months 

Hi Tsigojohn,

Thanks for helping us report this cabinet. I've logged it with our Cabinets Team so they can fix it.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi @Tsigojohn,

Just wanted to confirm that the Cabinet Team has got back to me with the below - 

A job has been raised under reference  F007259692 .

I'm unable to give you an estimated time but can confirm that they have raised the job.

Regards,

Lisa

Thanks Lisa