cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged Cabinet

JA_Clayton
Joining in

I want to report a damaged cabinet. I have reported it in the past and it was closed back up, but has been broken into again. I believe that people who live in the vacinity are somehow tampering with the wiring to get free broadband (or whatever service is provided by the cabinet). This is located on Bentley Street, Chadderton, Oldham Lancashire. I don't know if this box belongs to Virgin or BT but needs to be secured so that people can't break in to it in the futureopen cabinetopen cabinet

93 REPLIES 93

Hi devonplace,

Thanks for letting us know about this 🙂

I'll get this reported now

Thanks

Melissa_F

RhodriWilliams
Joining in

virgincabinet.jpg

Hi, 

Not sure if this is your cabinet, but can you repair or replace it if it is? The metal casing has rusted and crumbled away. It's on Lon Cadog, Sketty, Swansea SA2 0TS

Thanks,

Rhodri

Hi RhodriWilliams

Thank you for posting on our community forums and for taking the time to share this information with us.

So that we can investigate this further are you able to tell us whereabouts on the street the cabinet is located please?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Thanks for your prompt reply. It's on the junction where Lon Caron meets Lon Cadog

Screenshot_20190311-124052_Maps_crop_540x525.jpg

Thank you very much for the additional detail. This is a great help to us.

The information provided has been passed to the relevant department.

Many thanks once again for getting in touch about this. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

bobbyk678
On our wavelength

Hi I emailed about this cabinet in Windsor Road N13 5PP a couple of months ago. You fixed it within days. Yet is has now opened up again. It’s actually wide open with wires coming out. Can you get this properly shut urgently this time please?

Thanks very much for your quick support.

Bob

Thanks for informing us of this Bob, i have passed this onto our cabinets team to get this fixed. Thanks ^SL

Hello again, nothing has been done about this. Please make this urgent. The box is on the top of Windsor Road near the junction with Green lanes. The picture remains the same as above, with wires onto the pavement. The post code is n13 5pp.

Can this now be fixed? 

In hope with thanks,

Bob

Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi bobbyk678,

I've emailed the team for an update on this. We should get an update within 72 hours.

Thanks,

Tom_S

bobbyk678
On our wavelength

Anything on this one Tom in Windsor Road?