cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged Cabinet

JA_Clayton
Joining in

I want to report a damaged cabinet. I have reported it in the past and it was closed back up, but has been broken into again. I believe that people who live in the vacinity are somehow tampering with the wiring to get free broadband (or whatever service is provided by the cabinet). This is located on Bentley Street, Chadderton, Oldham Lancashire. I don't know if this box belongs to Virgin or BT but needs to be secured so that people can't break in to it in the futureopen cabinetopen cabinet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JA_Clayton,

It's just an update to say that this cabinet is one of ours 🙂

The team have raised this under reference: F006823697. Someone will be out to resolve this in the next few days. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

93 REPLIES 93

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JA_Clayton, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the community. 

I have sent this over to the Cabinet Maintenance team. They will check if this is one of ours and if so then arrange for it to be closed 🙂

I'll keep you posted on what they reply. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JA_Clayton,

It's just an update to say that this cabinet is one of ours 🙂

The team have raised this under reference: F006823697. Someone will be out to resolve this in the next few days. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi,

We've got an open and damaged cabinet on our road as well; corner of Great Break and Bushey Ley, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 3EZ. It's a double door rather than a single one but otherwise is identical to the one above.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi themaverickman,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum community 🙂

Thanks also for reporting this and apologies for the delayed reply. 

I have sent this through now to the relevant team, who will send someone out asap.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

bobbyk678
On our wavelength

Hi there please can someone fix the damaged and opened box at the top of Windsor Road in Palmers Green ?

The post code is N13 5PP.

It's at the junction of Green lanes. The whole plate has been ripped off and wires are exposed out onto the pavement.

It's been broken for sometime but the excess damage to the inside wires is new.

I'd appreciate if someone looked at this urgently.

Thank you.

Box before latest damage Windsor Road N13Box before latest damage Windsor Road N13

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi bobbyk678, 

Thank you for your post. 

I have got this reported for you and someone will come out to look into this asap. 

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention 🙂 

devonplace
Joining in

Hi, Looked everywhere for a way of reporting cabinet issues but ended up here. Could do with putting a cabinet reporting facility on one of you Apps. 

Its Cabinet Ref: NAD502 and is on Stanley Road in Newport, NP20. 

It was left wide open, but I've put a cone in front to help keep it closed. 

Closed with ConeClosed with ConeLeft wide open.Left wide open.

bobbyk678
On our wavelength

Thanks for fixing it quickly.