cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service support

blackaxe
Joining in

A long time customer of Virgin media 20years + and shocked how poor the customer service is.

Recently had a volt upgrade as being a customer of VM and O2, all ok on the O2 side but on the VM side not so good.

just over one and a half hours on the phone trying to find out what happened to the new hub which was promised to be delivered 8th Nov between 8am and 6pm.

emails and text messages sent to me saying its on its way.

Wife stayed in all day and nothing arrived.

Tuesday 9th no text or emails and no hub.

Phone customer services who take 1 hour and still have not got a clue about my account and tell me I have to be with O2 to get a volt deal.

Get to speak to a manager who can see the volt deal is there but cannot see what has happened to the hub delivery, 30 mins later still on phone he says he will call back at 9am on the 10th.

no call back.

Rang 150 again only to go through the same absolute ridiculous scenario, again wants to send me O2 SIM card for £25.

Talks to a manager and coms back to say he has set up the volt deal and is sending out a new hub arriving on 13th, maybe or maybe not.

Time to get on top of customer service Virgin and time for me to have a good look around at other providers.

No doubt loads of excuses at the moment but having a customer service that understands customers accounts would be a great help and not just a sales based service.

Best part of 3 hours wasted on phone calls that are unnecessary and bring out the stress.

Rant over.

4 REPLIES 4

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi blackaxe

Sorry to hear this has happened 

Sounds like complete mix up from our side 

If I send you a private message to pass security. then I can look at this delivery 

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good morning blackaxe

Quick message as promised 

Just to see how the speeds are and has the new hub turned up?

Gareth_L

Hi Garath

Hub delivered and installed.

937mb average hard wired.

Wifi between 450-550.

Mick

Thanks Mick 

Looking good there 

Gareth_L