cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service - do you exist?

LGD_ffs
Tuning in

I’ve been trying to call customer service for days as my contract is due to end on the 20th July. Each time, I am put on hold for exactly 1 hour and 3 minutes (I’ve checked) and then I am cut off without speaking to a soul. I was planning on re-negotiating my contract but at this point I’m just going to cancel and move to a competitor. 

The big question is how do I do that when I can’t speak to anyone?!

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @LGD_ffs

I am sorry for your experience and we do appreciate your feedback regarding this and the deals offered. 

I am sorry for the hold times and that you had to cause to complain before agreeing to this new deal. 

We appreciate it has been a frustrating experience for you and do apologise for any upset or inconvenience that has been caused during this time. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks Vikki but in the latest episode of this I received an email this morning saying my service will be disconnected on July 26th, even though I agreed a new contract yesterday. 🙄

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @LGD_ffs,

Thank you for coming back to us in regards to your experience. I can see that you've been able to speak to a team member in regards to this earlier today.

Can you confirm if this issue is now resolved?

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, this seems to be resolved.