cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service billing

Barrie77
Joining in

I have made a complaint through the online form. I have received a text telling me they tried to call me.  They didn’t. No missed calls. Message said to call 0345 454 1111 and my call would be prioritised to the resolve complaints team. Called the number - No priority or option for complaints team on offer. 
Chose “leaving us” option spoke to lady - couldn’t put me through to the resolve complaints team as they don’t have a number. Wow - so how do I speak to the resolve complaints team at Virgin media. Embarrassing and I am furious. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Barrie77,

Welcome to the community.

So sorry for the issues you have faced since raising the complaint, may I ask for you to expand on what problems you're facing?

Thanks,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Barrie77,

Welcome to the community.

So sorry for the issues you have faced since raising the complaint, may I ask for you to expand on what problems you're facing?

Thanks,

Kain

Have you read my comment? 
simply how do you speak to the complaints team in resolve? 
what’s their number? 
this is the worst service I’ve ever had

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Barrie77,

Apologies you feel that Kain didn't read your post. From your post, we're not able to interpret the full issue, your post topic mentions Billing, but we wouldn't want to assume the exact problem. Our Forums are a platform for support and we were simply asking for further information so we can get you the correct information.

Unfortunately, our Resolutions Team do not have a direct number for you to contact them. However, the team aim to resolve all complaints raised with us within 28 days, as per our Complaints Code of Practice.

We're more than willing to provide support regarding the Billing issue. Are you able to expand on the reason for your complaint, so we can assist you further?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ