cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer retentions cut me off (again :/)

Mr-Rob
Tuning in

Hey all,

Quick check but is there a problem when discussing with Virgin retentions team about me leaving or staying for them to not handle call holds and cut customers off?

Most infuriating thing is I have to provide all my details - part of which is my contact number - and they dont return a call back to me. Things happen no biggy, just call me back

5 REPLIES 5

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I believe that retentions close at 10pm, so that may be the reason you were cut off. Try calling at 0800 in the morning.

Never ely on anyone at Virgin calling you back - it rarely happens.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

I love the image of operator mid call dropping the phone as they are off home!

But this was UK afternoon time?..

just the 20 min wait to get through again puts me off... what happened to their online chat facility? actually all their help pages seem to fail now

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Mr-Rob

thanks for taking the time to post in regards to the problems getting to speak to our contracts team. We're really busy at the moment and it is taking longer to get to our customers than we'd like at present but the team are working hard to get through the calls as quickly as possible.

All of our contact methods can be found here or you can text the team your query for free on 07533 051 809  between 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Rob

Thanks, I did manage to get a recording of this conversation if useful?

Hi there @Mr-Rob

Were you able to arrange the cancellation of the complaint? 

Was there anything in particular you wanted us to look into to in regards to the call? Or was it just the fact that the call was ended abruptly? 

Thank you.