cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer relations team outbound call

Rodgy84
Joining in

After a recent conversation. Customer relations team/retentions said they are no longer making outbounds calls from 1st of December 2021. Can anyone confirm this? Personally I think they were talking nonsense.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rodgy84,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I have just double checked this and it's not something we are aware off. I can't imagine this to be the case anyway.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rodgy84,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I have just double checked this and it's not something we are aware off. I can't imagine this to be the case anyway.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

IMHO outbound retentions should be closed.

Cancelling in the hope of a better offer should be stopped. Cancel should mean cancel. Thank you for your business. Goodbye. Enjoy your new supplier.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I agree to an extent. However, whilst there is disparity in prices with people on similar deals this will always be the case.

Plus it makes business sense for businesses to try and retain customers.

Hi both, 

We will certainly pass on your feedback however with our offers and promotions, as they are always changing, it makes sense to keep the outbound teams as they will likely retain some customers when a better offer becomes available. 

Hopefully you are both happy with your services but should you wish to discuss things further - you know where we are 🙂

Thanks. 

Kath_F
Forum Team