Customer Services Pickup

HuckCol
Tuning in

Is there anyone in CS I have been waiting for two hours and still no replys

12 REPLIES 12

HuckCol
Tuning in

still waiting 

Hi HuckCol, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the call and we are busier than usual at the moment?

Would you be able to confirm what the call was regarding?

Kind regards, Chris. 

Where the hell can I confirm it if you will not answer?

The call was about changing my Downsizing my TV  so I can afford to keep Virgin 

I am not prepared to pay£122 + 21  - £1716 per year which by estimates will go up to over £2000 next year and up and up Compounded in this way it will be over £5000 in a few years time 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @HuckCol 

Unfortunately the Forum Team can't process regrades or cancellations, and sadly all contact methods are currently busy due to the price increase.

It would be best to contact retentions (thinking of leaving) and see what price you can negotiate. They  are generally based in the UK, and have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibility, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents.

Although there are queues due to the upcoming price rises it's still best to call 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but ideally call around 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112, or send a text to 0753 305 1809. This often takes 4-6 hours, however for the past few days forum staff have been advising this method can take 24 hours.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

newapollo Many thanks for the advice  

I will try again tomorrow  I don't want leave Virgin but may have to if they can't be bothered to answer me.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @HuckCol 

I've just tried the online cancellation route - you might want to try that and negotiate a new deal with them.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/cancel-virgin-media 

Screen shot below

online cancellationonline cancellation

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi HuckCol, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community. We're sorry that you've still not been able to get through to speak to our teams. 

As mentioned by newapollo, we're unable to help with package changes here via the Community. The teams are now open and taking calls on 150 / 0345 454 1111 so the earlier you can call the better and less likely to be busy. If that doesn't work then you can also message us through WhatsApp on +44730 532 7112. Replies aren't instant and can take a few hours however it does allow you to go about your day whilst waiting for a reply. 

Please keep us posted on how things go and if you have any further queries - pop back to us here. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

HuckCol
Tuning in

I am leaving Virgin because of the dismal systems in Customer Relations and their compound increases in prices

I am still trying to get confirmation of my leaving from Virgin but this seems beyond them. I have 300+ messages trying to do this and they are still prevaricating. 

Should I charge them for my time I have enough evidence of their time wasting