cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

MCan
Joining in

Hi there,

This is a serious question. Are you actively trying to chase customers away?

I've been with you for 20 years, since the Telewest days.

I complained about the collapse in standards of customer service a few months ago, only to receive a reply that had no acknowedgement of my complaint, except to offer me cancellation of contract instructions.

My original complaint was that I couldn't get basic customer service. You proved my point.

Why is the online chat function still disabled on your website???

Why is it pot luck whether I can get through to someone on the phone, and whether or not we will stay connected?

How on earth am I supposed to contact you for help??

What is this mysterious messenger service you refer to on your website - it seems to be as functional as the Online Chat; ie. non existant.

To summarise again.  How on earth are customers supposed to get help when needed?

This is my last reach out to you. I honestly can not conclude anything other than that you are deliberately collapsing your customer service in the exact same way Virgin Mobile did.

After recommending VM to so many over the years, I will now be advising to stay well clear.

This sudden utter contempt for customers clearly comes from the top.

I never ever thought I would turn to Sky. I hate that you have made me do this. 

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @MCan 

Aside from the issue you are having with trying to communicate with VM via online chat, messenger service and phone, if you briefly advise what you need help with it might be possible to receive it via the forums.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Geoff-Gray
Joining in
Hi MCan,
You have my sympathy as I'm in a similar situation of wanting to contact VM. I it is an uphill struggle. The customer service is appalling.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @MCan 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you on the team.

We are very sorry to hear that you have felt let down by our customer service teams, we always try to speak to everyone waiting in our queues as quickly as possible but we are very busy and there can be delays. 

Can I ask what you have been wanting to reach out to us in regards to? I'd love help if I can from here?