cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

Stirling63
Joining in

Anyone else on here fed up with Virgins non-existent customer service? Gave up trying to speak to a human. Wrote all my questions for the ‘Bot’ which then transferred me to an agent who was ‘typing.’

After almost 30 minutes I gave up waiting for the agent (if they ever existed) to stop typing and wrote down my questions again and signed out. 

Then they had the nerve to send me a survey and despite all the negative marks they ended up saying ‘Great’ with a little smiley face 😀

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Stirling63 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble when speaking with our Customer Service Team. Can you expand on the questions you asked, and we'll do our best to help you out here?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Reece,

Thank you for your reply. The problem is that it takes too long to get through on chat to anyone. I’m working shifts so it’s not always easy, but if I sit down in a break by the time I’ve gone through all the bots questions again, I sit there and watch the Agent ‘typing’ for 30 minutes and then I have to go back to work before I ever get a message.

All I want are another 2 pods to add to the 1 I have at home. I can’t run a test whilst I’m at work, but I know the problem is the architecture of our house. 
If it doesn’t work I can return the pods.

Hi @Stirling63 thanks for replying - I understand your frustrations.

Okay thanks, generally you should be able to do this via our Connect App here, when you are at home could you try this?

If the app detects blackspots despite you having one pod, you should be able to order another (although it's not possible to do two at one time I'm afraid).

If you do need any further help though, please let us know!
Many thanks

Tom_W