cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service is a joke

Essex52
Up to speed

I wanted to speak to customer service about the fact that Emmerdale, Coronation Street and Eastenders have all been showing as undefined in my recorded programs list for several days. I also wanted to ask them why, if I set Home & Away to record the series on 5Star, it only records the 6pm show and not the 6.30pm one?

So I tried a couple of numbers that I had saved in my mobile phone contact list but they were no good. So I looked up how to contact Virgin Media and found another number 0345 454 111 but that was no good either. I eventually got through to someone on 0800 052 5747 who said the problem with the 3 programs being listed as undefined was due to a P4 fault which they had been working on - but that it should be fixed tomorrow. 

So I said I wasn't at all happy that I pay them £59.20 per month and I get sent round the houses when I have a technical problem and need to speak to someone and that I was seriously considering leaving. At that, he said he'd put me through to someone - but the line went absolutely silent for a few minutes before I heard some sound and then it got cut off!!!!

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Essex52,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the recordings on your TV box. I've taken a look into this for you, and it does appear that there is a known outage that is impacting several recordings to display as "Undefined" on our service.

In regards to this issue, it is showing to be resolved by 2PM today, so please let us know how things are going after this time. For the numbers you have used, the best way to contact us is on 0345 454 1111 as this will get you to the right team directly via the IVR.

For the "Home & Away" series, can I please confirm what your Series Link is set to record? You may need to set an additional link for the 6.30 episodes.

Unfortunately, we're not able to handle disconnections via the Forums, this would be done directly with our Disconnection/Relations Team on 0345 454 1111 (Option 4 - Option 4). Are you not happy paying the £59.20 per month due to this issue on the TV box, or just in general?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ