cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit file ruined

CallumFortune6
Tuning in

Left virgin in 2018, somehow I've been missing payments on two accounts since then ??? I have a third account that defaulted understandably, but the two accounts that are showing as missing payments still have destroyed my credit file 

4 REPLIES 4

CallumFortune6
Tuning in

Hi all,

Ive not been a virgin media customer for at least 4 years, however my credit file says virgin has claimed every month since then that I've missed a payment?

Surely even if I owe them some money from the previous contract it shouldn't be on my credit file every single month as a missed payment?? 

Really trying to sort my life out and this is hugely unhelpful any advice would be amazing 

Also on further information, I have three separate accounts with them somehow, with one in default (as expected) and two separate accounts are still in arrears?? What's going on 

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @CallumFortune6 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your accounts, I would be happy to check both of these for you via a PM. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Hi there @CallumFortune6 

I'm so sorry that you are facing this issue, I have popped you a PM so we can look into this, please do respond when you are able and I will do all I can to help. 

Thanks again