Menu
grseymour
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Copy of Contract

Good Evening,  joined VM Broadband late Dec 20. Went to account for copy of contract; account advises that no copy of contract is held - likely because I joined pre-2018 or because I requested hard copy. Neither is true. Any advice how I can obtain copy please as it is required for me to obtain Bonus Voucher through third party provider.  Many thanks.

Graham

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Copy of Contract

Hi Graham, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've not been able to access a copy of your contract. This would of been sent when you first joined us via email so it's worth double checking your emails, including your deleted folder, for a copy. 

If you're unable to find the email then we can also arrange for the contract to be resent for you. To allow us to do that, we will need to pass through data protection with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Copy of Contract

Hi Graham, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I have now arranged for a replacement contract to be sent to your email address. You should get this shortly. 

If you have any further issues then pop back and let us know. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide