Menu
Highlighted
Smurf1
Up to speed
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract

I am thinking of cancelling my VM phone line as it never gets used and we ONLY get nuisance calls/cold calls on it even though we are registered with TPS.

I went to have a look at my contract online today but got nothing, see below screenshot.

How do i find out the contract i am on ? VM customer service is woeful at the best of times and seem to never have the answer you ring up about.

Any guidance appreciated.Image1.jpgAccount info and area blanked !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract

Hi Smurf1,

Thank you for getting in touch regarding your contract. Sorry to hear you've had issues speaking with us previously.

If you don't have a current contract visible online, it's likely that your minimum term has come to an end and that you're out of contract. However, you should have received your contract via email when you initially joined/started your latest deal.

I'm afraid we don't offer a package review service via this forum, but if you give us a call on 150 / 03454541111 and follow the options to change your package > remove one of your services, our dedicated team will be able to help.

They can take a look at what offers are currently available to you and ensure you're on the best price for your services.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos