Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract termination - need to extend cut off date

MattGuill
Joining in

Hello, 

I am looking for some help please.

I have already given contract cancellation notice to Virgin with the contract ending 28/05/23 about 11 days from now.

My new supplier has contacted me and is now slipping their install dates and will not be ready until mid June.
Is it possible to extend the cancellation (if that makes sense) so that i do not lose broadband altogether?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MattGuill, thank you for reaching out on our help forums and welcome to the VM community.

Although we're sad to hear you're leaving us, we'd love to best assist you with this service cancellation rescheduling.

Since you stated it's been booked for 11 days from now but you'll need the services on for a bit longer, we can gladly help out with changing the dates for you.

To be able to to this, I will send you a PM here soon.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MattGuill, thank you for reaching out on our help forums and welcome to the VM community.

Although we're sad to hear you're leaving us, we'd love to best assist you with this service cancellation rescheduling.

Since you stated it's been booked for 11 days from now but you'll need the services on for a bit longer, we can gladly help out with changing the dates for you.

To be able to to this, I will send you a PM here soon.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs