cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewed when moving house

Anonymous
Not applicable

I moved house at the end of January, I was told that I could either stick with the current deal (and not enter a new contract) or get a new deal (and enter a new contract).

I decided that I would move my existing deal to the new property, no changes in products or anything.  The customer services person said to ignore any emails about a new contract being set up in the new account, this is just an auto-generated part of the house move process and are not real contracts.

After moving into the new property, and the VM engineer refusing to locate the TV socket where I need it to be, I was told the new contract is being enforced and I am stuck with a contract ending in August 2023.

How can I get this corrected?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

For anyone that finds themselves in the above situation, keep ringing every day!

After a full week of complaining daily, I eventually got a good customer services representative that was able to cancel the contract that I didn't agree to, and now I've been able to give my 30 days notice.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

For anyone that finds themselves in the above situation, keep ringing every day!

After a full week of complaining daily, I eventually got a good customer services representative that was able to cancel the contract that I didn't agree to, and now I've been able to give my 30 days notice.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your post liamgold.

Welcome back to the community!

I'm glad we've come to a resolution for you.

If you do have anymore queries then please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks,

Kain