cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal

JAKibble
Tuning in

Does anyone know how to renew a Virgin Media contract please?

I have left messages on the Chat line. I have spent 3 hours holding on the 150 phone line.

I cannot speak to anyone at Virgin Media to renew my contract and it seems the Virgin have no interest whatsoever.

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JAKibble ,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you haven't been able to speak to us to negotiate a new deal, is this for Cable or Mobile, when does your current contract end?

Regards

Paul.

4 weeks to go before contract ends. I have fibre cable and have been a customer since 2003. I think Virgin Media have no interest in customers like me and could not care less whether I stay or leave. The so called New Deals are not available to me as they are reserved for new customers only.

All I want to know is how to renew my contract before it goes up through the roof as I have not renewed.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @JAKibble 

It's best to call at 8am when lines first open. Theya re busier than usual just now due to the impending price increases from 1st March.

You can either speak to Regrades or retentions (thinking of leaving)

Retentions are generally based in the UK, and have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibility, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents. Hopefully you can negotiate a deal with them that's suitable to your pocket and needs in exchange for a new contract.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @JAKibble,

Thanks for coming back to us. If the contract's agreed minimum term expires then the services would continue, and you would be able to discuss a contract renewal/package change, or you could proceed with a cancellation without penalty if you wish.

We're unable to do any package changes from here, including upgrades and cancellations. It would be best to contact our retentions team on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline) who can outline offers and options with you. Alternatively, all of our other contact details can be found here.

Let us know how you get on either way.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!