cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract question

magpieman
On our wavelength

Hi everyone

I was notified my contract had ended in December 2021 I did nothing so presumably went onto a rolling contract, in February I ordered BT Sport for a short while but cancelled after a couple of months. Does that mean that I would have started a new contract in February?

Thanks for any replies.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for joining us on PM @magpieman and allowing me to clear the confusion with this 🙂

If you do ever need anything, please pop us a PM and we'll assist further.

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Normally wouldn't - channel add on packages can be changed without putting you into a new broadband contract, unless the change is to wholly different package.  Have a look in My Virgin Media - should show your contract details and relevant dates. 

wharfedale66
On our wavelength

I doubt adding BT Sport would trigger a new contract, although I'm not 100% sure tbh so always best to check.

You can login to your virgin media account online & check your contract status. If you press view latest bill, then press the "view bill in virgin media" link below your latest bill amount it takes you to your latest bill viewed in the old style website and you should see a tab with "view contract" 

Hope it helps until someone more knowledgeable pops along

Thanks Guys I did check the contract online it said updated in February but didn’t give an end date for the contract.

Hi @magpieman

Thanks for posting. Sorry for the confusion here. If nothing else was discussed just adding the BT Sports and no discounts, then it wouldn't be a new contract. I shall PM you though to clear this up 🙂

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for joining us on PM @magpieman and allowing me to clear the confusion with this 🙂

If you do ever need anything, please pop us a PM and we'll assist further.

Best

John_GS
Forum Team