cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract issues

DT14
Tuning in

Hello

I have an issue where Virgin Media sent me an email with my new contract dated 2 Aug 22 which is not reflected on the system.

I am unable to talk to anyone at Virgin Media to help resolve this.

Is this normal for Virgin Media to treat customer like this?

I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there DT14,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Really sorry about any service issues faced, can I ask regarding this query, were you meant to be placed on a new contract term?

Let us know,

Kain

Hello Kain 

Many thanks. My current contract expires in a couple of weeks time and it was either upgrade or pay the higher fee. I upgraded (so I thought) but on the system the upgrade does not show and the higher price is reflected. 
it’s very strange especially as there is no one to talk to to resolve it. 
Thanks 

Thanks for coming back to us DT14,

Can we ask how you did the upgrade? Was this online or over the phone with our retentions team?

We only ask as package changes are not something we deal with from our community forums.

We're you called by a member of the team about an offer. For existing customer deals you can check then link here https://virg.in/existing.

You can speak to our team directly on 150/0345 454 1111 options 1,4 then 4 again or use our WhatsApp messaging service on 0730 532 7112.
Kind regards Jodi. 

Hello Jodi

This was an offer online which I clicked. When I discovered the issue I could not see a way to contact anyone other than the retention team. They could not help as this was outside of their remit. 

I will contact the group as per your feedback. 

Thank you 

You're most welcome DT14, 

Please keep is posted with how you get on.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hello Jodi

Many thanks. I contacted the WhatsApp group as you suggested and I was able to resolve the issue.
It’s a great way to contact VirginMedia as you don’t feel you are waiting for someone to pick up the phone! 

Thanks for all your help on this forum  

have a good weekend 

regards

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That's great news DT14, 

Thank you for updating your thread also! glad our team were able to assist 🙂
If you need anything else please pop back 🙂

Zoie