cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract extended without my knowledge

markied
On our wavelength

Hi there. 
can anyone help as I’ve not been able to get through on the phone. 

my contract which was 18 months has suddenly had 10 months added onto it ?

thanks. 

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @markied

Thanks for your response

After having a remote check on our systems the date hasn't been changed at all and remains the same as it did when the original contract was sent. Unsure why that communication will of been sent to yourself but please don't worry.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi markied,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. This is unusual as we do not offer 28 months contracts.

Can we ask where you have seen this additional 10 months added to your contract? Is this showing on your online account, or have you been contacted by our team about this additional contract time?

Remotely checking from our end, we cannot see any additional time added.

Please can you let us how you have been notified about this additional contract length.

Kind regards Jodi. 

markied
On our wavelength

Hi Jodi

many thanks for the reply. When I log into my account and look at contract it’s show an additional 10 months left to run. It says amended January  2022. I’ve made no amendments to my account as far as I’m away. I thought my contract was due for renewal in November 2022.  Thanks. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @markied

Thanks for your response

After having a remote check on our systems the date hasn't been changed at all and remains the same as it did when the original contract was sent. Unsure why that communication will of been sent to yourself but please don't worry.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

markied
On our wavelength

Many thanks Travis. Mind at rest and look forward to re-ewing in November!

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your reply, markied.

Sure thing we can look into new deals within the last 30 days of your existing contract in November, please get in touch at 0345 454 1111, options 2-4-1 and our team will be able to assist with this on the call.

We're always here should you face any issues with your bills or services, feel free to give us a shout here if you need us again.

Regards,

Adri
Forum Team