cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract ending

TOSH1
Tuning in

My contract comes to end and I have been looking to cancel as the service I have recieved has not been up to standard, especially with the TV and the software 'upgrade'. We also do NOT use the telephone as everyone in the house has mobile phones.

I called this morning and not 100% that the advisor understood what i wanted.He was really pushing me to take a deal.Do these guys get commision?

24 REPLIES 24

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your "package" is made up your TV tier (in your case, Maxit) plus any add-ons. As an example, here's mine... TV tier plus each add-on itemised separately.

japitts_0-1649692982042.png

As mentioned before, a "full package" or "top package" can mean different things to different people and leaving such things open to interpretation does open the possibility of problems such as this. To illustrate this further, "all the sports channels" should technically include Premier Sports (a separate add-on) and Sky Sports HD (only SD as standard)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @TOSH1,

My colleague that you're messaging will be able to assist you further. Apologies for the inconvenience that this situation is causing for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @TOSH1,

Thank you for coming back to us. I completely understand. I can see that you're speaking to one of our colleagues over Private Message. They will respond to your messages as soon as they can to help further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It is now Thursday and this is still NOT resolved. No Manager has called back even though I requsted on Monday. Will a Manager contact me? I have proved my contact details, passwords and security info to people who have messaged me and still NOTHING.

Hi @TOSH1 thanks for getting back to us.  I am sorry to hear that you've not received your promised call back.  I am going to send you a quick private message.

Regards

Lee