cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract end date extended when moving home

beachboyray
Joining in

Hello,

I've got a contract which ended on Jan 23 and I'm moving to an area without VM's coverage so I contacted customer service to cancel the service and surprisingly found that the contract was extended to Oct 23. I found that they renewed the contract for another additional 18 months from the day I moved home! Did anyone have the same situation? I suppose this is an error when they are renewing the address in the contract.

I've spoke to the customer services in chat but they insisted I have a new contract and if I end early I have to pay the charges for the remaining months.....

Thanks, Ray

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey beachboyray,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your contract that should have ended.  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us beachboyray and I'm glad that you have been able to get this resolved 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L