cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract (define our contract)

FortyTwo
Tuning in

I sign up and we have a contract for 18 months, the contract (agreement) is  . . .  Virgin give me abc and I pay £**.  Months later Virgin put up the price I must pay for the same abc - surely in doing that the contract is broken and I can leave without penalty?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cmrobertson33
Dialled in
Hi
Link below might be able to help. Recommend to call them or do an online chat to stay you wish to cancel due to price rises.
https://www.broadbandchoices.co.uk/guides/help/cancel-contract-price-goes-up

Thanks.

Note: I do not work for Virgin Media, I am a Virgin Media customer offering help and advice 🙂

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Cmrobertson33
Dialled in
Hi
Link below might be able to help. Recommend to call them or do an online chat to stay you wish to cancel due to price rises.
https://www.broadbandchoices.co.uk/guides/help/cancel-contract-price-goes-up

Thanks.

Note: I do not work for Virgin Media, I am a Virgin Media customer offering help and advice 🙂

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The contract does allow for price increases within the minimum period. It also does allow you to cancel if not happy but ….

…. you are far too late.

The price increase was effective in March and you will have been advised of the change and your rights. This includes the date by which you can cancel, free of charge. That date has passed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I asked this question for future reference (i.e. next time)

Hey FortyTwo, thank you for your questions and for reaching out today. 

I can see we have been direct messaging you recently regarding your contract renewal, have you managed to get any answers on this? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

No solution yet but your colleague was very understanding and helpful

Thanks for coming back to us @FortyTwo, I hope that you get the manager call back very soon.

Regards,

Steven_L