cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract changed without notice

Oonaghd
Tuning in

Trying to sort an issue for my father- he received a letter stating price rises in April and wrote to virgin saying he didn’t want to renew his contract when it expired in nov 22- virgin then completely cancelled his service- he wrote again advising that he didn’t want the current contract cancelled until it ended in nov 2022 and they reconnected him- his bill is now nearly £100 per month ( original deal was £49 a month) he did not request or agree to this upgrade and the original error with cancelling was a mistake on virgins end- he has been trying to get this sorted all day and has been passed from agent to agent to agent( some who were incredibly rude) and have not dealt with his query- at this stage he is considering cancelling his account completely due to the mismanagement of his account and unauthorised transfer to a package at £100 per month that he never agreed to- who can we speak to to get this sorted ?

10 REPLIES 10

Made an official complaint in writing, I was advised to ring to get the resolution details but after a 60 mins on the phone the operator hung up - resolution still not resolved after virgin stole over £300 from my account - disgusting customer service I would advise everyone never to join virgin media!