cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract cancellation

uprage
Joining in

On 06/04/2022 I called Virgin Media and cancelled my broadband contract. My request was accepted and I was told the contract will end on 06/05/2022. However, I did not receive my final bill yet and the service is still working. Recently, I have also been sent a bill for the next month even though my contract should end. 

I was also sent an email on 07/04/2022 about sending the return kit to me, however, the kit did not arrive. I have ordered it again on.

I have tried calling the line again it is claimed to be very busy. I am utterly disappointed in this situation as the company is not fulfilling its responsibilities, even though I was assured everything was settled on my last call.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi uprage,

Thanks for your post 

Sorry you have had to contact us on here 

When you called us did you specifically ask for 30 days or did you ask for the disconnection to end the same date your contract ends?

I can check this for you if you like 

It's just as  Forum Team we are not able to action any disconnections

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi uprage,

Thanks for your post 

Sorry you have had to contact us on here 

When you called us did you specifically ask for 30 days or did you ask for the disconnection to end the same date your contract ends?

I can check this for you if you like 

It's just as  Forum Team we are not able to action any disconnections

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for the replay uprage

Good to hear you have resolved this already 

Gareth_L