cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Ended, Still getting bills

HL87
Joining in

Contract was cancelled. Numerous complaints have been sent/ raised but no response to either. No I have been sent a bill. Customer services is shocking and no proper guidance given. Told to go to online chat- appalled by lack of support. Service and product have been shocking. Couldn’t wait for the contract to end but still receiving bills. Is my next resort financial ombudsman?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @HL87

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a warm welcome with this being your first post here.

I can see you've spoken to our team earlier today and they've explained the final bill in full to you and all was understood. Please do let us know if there's anything further you would like clarifying 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Can you explain what I understand please? All I know so far is that I ended the contract but I am still receiving bills. I also paid twelve months for a service that was inadequate and non existent at times hence why I have sent numerous complaints. Can you please clarify the following:

1. Why I have been sent a bill in regards to a service I have cancelled?

2. How will I be compensated for this abysmal service myself and my family have had to endure for twelve months?

3. Why have none of my complaints been rectified or responded to?

4. Can you please give me a contact number for a human being who has had adequate training to deal with customers as everyone I have spoken to in the past has been rude or incapable of resolving this issue?

Many thanks. 

Hi @HL87

I would be happy to look into the billing further for you and answer any questions.

To do so, I would need to send you a private message so we can discuss your account details securely.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide