cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract End Date Incorrect Following House Move

Rae1
Joining in

I moved house a year ago and my contract transferred over and I checked with the advisor at the time that my contract end date would remain as 15 may 2022.  No changes were made to my package.   A few days later a contract was added to my account with an end date of 16th June 2022.  I followed up with a phone call and was assured my contract end date remained May 2022 (as it had been prior to the move) and that a revised contract would show in several days with the correct end date of 15 may 2022.  On checking my account this hasn’t happened. 

Please can I have some assistance in correcting my contract end date to what it should be.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rae1,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear you're having some complications with the contract and the end date. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take a few extra details and have a closer look at what's going on. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thank you now sorted