cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ContactEngine and returning a router

mikesimm9
Tuning in

Hi. I am meant to have my old router collected today by ContactEngine. They were meant to get in touch to arrange a time. They haven’t done so. How can I phone them to discuss. I’ve spoken to VM without success. Thanks 

a DM would be useful 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response, 

There isn't a direct number they have that we can contact, did they advise that this could be an all day appointment?

Regards,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey mikesimm9,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

What happened, when you called through to the team to look into this?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

1F4B69F3-B3B1-4BC3-9E42-FC84C460C107.jpeg

Hi Steven_L

I spoke to Andrea - he explained he couldn’t tell from VM systems if they were arriving today. 

The texts / emails during the week from VM told me they would be here today and would contact me on the day to arrange a time - but no contact from them. I’ve been waiting around all day - so quite annoying

if anyone has a phone number for them I can ring that would help. The number on the texts does not take calls  

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response, 

There isn't a direct number they have that we can contact, did they advise that this could be an all day appointment?

Regards,

Kain

Hi Kain

thanks for your post 

They did say all day - but also that they would contact me on the day to agree a time - but - good news 🙂

they just turned up to collect -so it’s been a long day of 8 hours waiting around the house - but all ok now. So thanks again 

Hi mikesimm9, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums.

I am happy to see that you have managed to return the equipment and do let us know if you need any further assistance? 

Kind regards, Chris.