cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact details for Virgin media CEO office please

Dabbous
On our wavelength

The question is does anyone know how can I get hold of any on in the executive offices of virgin 

I will try to be brief.. I was have consulted a lawyer and was advised to contact the CEO office at virgin media about my concerns regarding my account and the fact that the "customer services" 150 team seem to be signing me up to contracts I never agreed to. When I made online written complaints they all seem to be closed within 1 week and erased from my online account entirely. I complained to customer services who denied the existence of customer relations but they wanted to verify my Identity!!!!!. Strange enough that I have already verified it electronically on starting the phone call and verbally to the customer services advisor at the beginning of the phone call. The advisor says he needs to verify it again ... i abided, he says is incorrect and he needs my bank account details to confirm... "has fraud written all over it by the 150 teams. asked to speak to his manager but was disconnected.... strange enough my paper billing was cancelled without my knowledge and I was put on a contract I never knew anything about and never agreed to.

I tried to complain in writing but the case was closed on one occasion and on another I got a letter asking me to call virgin back as this cant be removed in "email writing". when I did call on 150 .. the call centre had no clue. . instead, I received a letter with a new complaint number apparently filed by the weird agent who was asking about my bank details. (total coverup) then I received a day later another letter apparently in response to a request for a reminder for my password.. I haven't requested any (more coverup).. so far the information on my online account doesn't tally up with my contract and it's a total mystery to me what's going on. I have consulted my legal aid who advised to contact the CEO to flag this up as something is horribly wrong. I have written to the CEO Lutz S. and no response for 14 days. I have asked for subject access to all digital files and phone calls. it took virgin media 13 days to respond to say they will respond in another 30 days (which is not the regal time frame). The customer services team repeatedly denied the existence of any customer relations department, or any complaints department but asked that I should write to Tom.mockridge . They went on to say that they have filed a data breach form 72831/805 (I wonder if this is this virgin media's way of telling the customers that there is a data breach or a hacker attack).

I have written to Tom Mockridge and got the surprising autoreply ( I have copied it below ).. as it seems that the whole company is unreachable and directing all phone calls to impotent call centres in India and the Philippines...   

The question is does anyone know how can I get hold of any on in the executive offices of virgin 

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

()
Your message couldn't be delivered because the recipient's email server (outside Office 365) suspected that your message was spam. To fix this, try to modify your message, or change how you're sending the message, using the guidance in this article: E-mailing Best Practices for Senders. Then resend your message. If you continue to experience the problem, contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to ask their email admin to add your email address or your domain name (the text after the "@" symbol in your email address) to their allowed senders list.

For Email Admins
When Office 365 tried to send the message to the next email server outside of Office 365 the external email server returned the error below. This indicates the recipient's email server (or their email filtering service) suspected the sender's message is spam. If the sender isn't able to fix the problem by modifying their message then contact the recipient's email admin and ask them to add your domain name, or the sender's email address, to their list of allowed senders.

While the sender may be able to alter the message contents to fix this, it's likely that only the recipient's email admin can fix this problem. Unfortunately, Office 365 support is unlikely to be able to help fix these kinds of externally reported errors.Login to Your Account, forgotten username, password

13 REPLIES 13

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dabbous.

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been unable to reach us regarding your complaint and your ongoing package issue. We want to do our best to help regarding this. I have been able to access your details on systems and I can see you have been in contact with our team very recently. Is the issue ongoing? Is there anything else we can help with? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Dabbous
On our wavelength
The issue was never resolved. The Virgin 150 team "pretend to resolve issues by creating more"
1) The initial issue was the contract --> my account still shows that I am in an 18 month contract that I haven't agreed to at all. who did that .. its a mystery
2) I received an email thanking me for E-billing .. which I have never requested, my contract was and I was supposed to be paying for the paper billing, who removed it.. god knows
3) I received a letter with my password reminder allegedly at my request .. I haven't requested a password reminder.
4) I received a written letter in reply to a complaint allegedly I made. (which i haven't made !!!.) on asking 150 it seems to have been written by a person in the call centre in India. When i objected to giving my bank account number and sort code for ID check (as this has fraud written all over it) and what emphasizes my concerns is the letter with the complaint he apparently logged without my knowledge and the letters sent to me with my password .. Looks like total cover-up
5) When I checked my account apparently all complaints i made regarding whats happening have disappeared from my account.. (very convenient)
6) Last time I spoke to someone from virgin (having been bounced around 2 call centres in India then Philippines he advised that he is from "faults" and advised that he has launched a data breach form with a reference of 72831/805.
So far .. I don't have my virgin 360 i upgraded to personally online myself (i chose to stay on my same contract as i chose to pay the upgrade fee) .. The contact on my account simply is science fiction and i don't have 3 devices as it indicates, I am not on 18 months contract at all,

This seriously either has got a) the fingerprints of someone working inside virgin or b) virgin has got a serious data breach its trying to coverup or C) Virgin really has a serious IT issue again trying to cover it up.

The legal advice given is to contact the CEO/executive office .. failing that an official flag to the government ICO, action fraud to investigate particularly that VIrgin media is in the hiding mode and not fulfilling their legal obligation towards the customers' concerns. Other posts of customers with similar experiences trying to get to talk or escalate an issue in virginmedia)

We further apologise for this experience @Dabbous.

In this case, I have sent a private message regarding this. Please look out for a purple envelope on the top right hand corner and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Dabbous
On our wavelength

So far since the last two messages to you in response to your question posed by Alex , I still haven't received any response either from you or from virgin regarding feedback regarding the data breach submission for which I was promised feedback within a week which was last Wednesday. Any update. I have received an email from virgin saying that I still haven't used the equipment provided and if I don't want them then I should return them. I was instructed not to use them as you have never enabled the V360 in the first place on my account. I believe the best way to resolve this mess is that virgin media actually talks to the customer. I would appreciate a call on my mobile phone to resolve this. If you are not inclined to help or resolve the issue then perhaps the contact details of the executive office or customer relations. (and please don't give me the general number for the call centres who caused the mess in the first place) if however, you don't want to give me the number then have them call me to resolve this.

Wow that is a lot of grief there and given the fact it is now 2023 and still no solution or response shown. It would be nice for so many others to know how things went in case. As it may help and assist everyone whom have been bashing their heads against a company that hides behind its anonymity

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Barzey,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and your concern. Apologies that no public update was provided. 

Is there anything we can help you with today? We're here to help if needed.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hello and thanks for responding. Basically its that I would like to get a matter investigated that I consider is quite serious to the effect that someone in  Senior Management would positively want to know about. The thing is it would not be fair or even reasonable to enter the details on the forum without something being investigated properly first in order that certain 'Tracks' aren't covered over or deleted. So if you are able to furnish me via a PM a contact number of the CEO, it would be very much appreciated. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Barzey,

Thank you for coming back to us. Sorry to hear that you're in this situation and needing to raise an issue to our team. Can you tell us a little more about what this issue is in regards to so we know how we can help?

Please let us know if this is in regards to your Cable, or Mobile account and if this is in regards to a fault or billing, or anything else. 

We're here to help. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

Public filings give the following CEO contact details 

Screenshot_20230102-182802.png