Menu
afrozshaikh446
Joining in
Message 151 of 162
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact Virgin Media via Email?

hi waiting for my new installation since February  2017. my  Account number ******** & Area reference 22. no one contact me yet. its ridiculous . when i called plenty of time they said we don't know what going on, one of the staff told me buy Dongle so i bought dongle it cost me more than £250.00 so who will pay for it. i haven't  receive any compensation yet. so pl let me know what i need to do it.

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
HARRYMAC1949
Joining in
Message 152 of 162
Flag for a moderator

GOOGLE RESOLVER ITS A MARTIN LEWIS SITE TELL THEM YOUR COMPLAINT AND THEY,LL TAKE IT FROM THERE A IT WORKED FOR ME AND I AM TAKING THEM TO CICAS, TOMORROW I,LL LET YOU KNOW HOW I GET ON .....FIGHTBACK.

0 Kudos
Dreamfinder
On our wavelength
Message 153 of 162
Flag for a moderator

These email addresses are no longer valid.
0 Kudos
Kasabiian
Just joined
Message 154 of 162
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

How do I send an email to Virgin Media regarding my bill?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 155 of 162
Flag for a moderator

You can't, you need to ring them up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
tedweston
Tuning in
Message 156 of 162
Flag for a moderator

I tried both of those email addresses, and both were bounced back to me with the message: 'recipient rejected (unknown mailbox)'.

I had attached a letter to the email, which VM didn't feel important enough to reply to. Hence the need to email.

The chat line is also a waste of time as I get half way through when it crashes saying try again later.

Come on VM where is your customer care.

Ted

0 Kudos
davetee
Tuning in
Message 157 of 162
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. I gave them 30 days notice, they disconnected my internet a couple of days later and had to get it reconnected. Now they have disconnected my phone and it's impossible to to get any help from them.

I would have considered returning in the future but not now. Virgin Media....Virgin Mediocre more like!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CheshireAdrian
Tuning in
Message 158 of 162
Flag for a moderator

Email or telephone, it makes no difference.

Both forms of atempt to contact them resulkt in a promise that they will call you within 5 days, 2 days 24 hours or whatever takes their fancy.

They never do fulfil their promise so it is all a waste of time.

T.he advisers will tell you that the ony way to get a response is to serve a summons on them.

Mine is in the course of preparation, following them hitting my gas supply pipe and leaving me with no hot water or heating for three days, when they were installing their cables outside my house.

I am going to charge them an extra£25 for each failed call/response.

It is going to be expensive.

I shall need to take a day off work for the hearing, another £1,000. 

Totally useless.

0 Kudos
dontbuythesun
Tuning in
Message 159 of 162
Flag for a moderator

Andrew

your spot on buddy, I have had similar problems with V.M since they changed they have gone down hill I have tried to send a complaint email to them everyone came back as error, rang C.S to tell them the problem and was passed on to 4 different staff, and had to repeat my self all over again,the last guy said he would give me the office email after 17 minutes of being on hold another voice came on this is V.M how can I help you today, I said send me a PAC code as I wish to leave V.M I will put you through to disconnection, put on hold another 10 minutes steam coming out of my ears now I ended the call

petnikev

05:06:2017

I often click the box email me if someone replies ----  no one from V.M ever did    Happy Daze 

0 Kudos
Rob42M
On our wavelength
Message 160 of 162
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately the email addresses no longer work

0 Kudos