Menu
Shell27
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contact Email change?

I need to change my email address for so virgin media can contact me how do I do that?

Mod Edit: Post title changed to assist the community.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi

The bad news is that VM will not contact you. Explain why you want to change your e-mail address and we'll help you do it yourself. You can easily create a new address provided you are a  VM broadband customer. Read this:

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi

Ignore what I said above. You can easily change your contact details in My Virginmedia:

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

Look at the drop down about "changing my details".

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact Email change?

Hi Shell27, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's great having you on board with us.

You can update your email address via My Virgin Media but that system isn't linked with our own so we will also need to update things. 

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact Email change?

Hi Shell27,

It's just a post to say we've not forgotten about you. If you are still having an issue and need some help, just reply to the private message I sent you last week. 

If things are sorted now then there is nothing further you need to do 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos