cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact £10 higher than agreed

cobre5
Tuning in

Having spent hours on the phone trying to contact Virgin media after negotiating a new contract on Sunday only to have it confirmed at £10 higher than my agreed contract I finally via WhatsApp and complaints managed to get my agreed contract updated. However today I get an email from Virgin telling me my old contract at £73  was ending and increasing to £96 when I have already agreed a lower price plus increased Broadband speed. 

Does anyone at Virgin know the time of day. I find it annoying that new customers are offered low price deals but long standing loyal customers get nothing without a fight. I also find it annoying that someone in my area has been given 1gb Broadband maxit TV including films and sport and anytime calls for £39 per month

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cobre5,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your upgrade and new contract price. 

Can you confirm the price the new package is suppose to be? 

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cobre5,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your upgrade and new contract price. 

Can you confirm the price the new package is suppose to be? 

^Martin

The agreed price was £60  per month this has now been confirmed. It was just annoying that Virgin initially confirmed it at £70 per month also annoying it took 2 days to resolve this

Thanks for the update @cobre5, and we're pleased to hear this has now been resolved for you

We apologise for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn