Menu
Highlighted
BR42
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Construction failure

My existing cable was damaged and I had a construction team booked for 10th October for a new cable to be connected to my home. The engineer who arrived was unaware of the construction element of the job and had to book another day, 19th November! In total I will have waited 3 months.

who do I need to contact to find out whether this has been booked in. The previous job had sent me reminders and asked me to wait in, I did for 9 hours. I have not been able to get a satisfactory explanation of what went wrong before.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Construction failure

Hi BR42,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your post. I'm really sorry that your repull has been delayed, we can certainly look into this for you.

The individuals who arrive to complete the repull itself would be a separate team to those who perform any construction work. It sounds like we may not have been able to complete the necessary works in time, I do apologise for the frustration this must have caused.

For your reference, you can speak directly with our construction team regarding any scheduled works on 03330005925. They're available between 8:30am-7:30pm Monday-Friday and 8:30am-6pm on Saturdays.

I'm going to send you a private message now to clear account security, although I'm away from the office over the weekend so you may find you can get this sorted quicker by giving the team a call tomorrow. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond to my message.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
AnthonyGraham
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Construction failure

Who can tell the best product among those listed on this site? https://www.frankscleanupservice.net/

0 Kudos