cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting a new build to Virgin Broadband

ktspv
Joining in

Dear community,

Really hope someone can help... Moved to a new built property just recently and struggling to get clarity on the VM options available for me. The address doesn't show up on the VM coverage checker so it's possible there is no VM box / pre-installed connections (although again, not sure). If that's the case, is it possible to get something installed - happy to get permission from the landlord or anything else required, just need to know what the options are. If a VM team member can message privately I'll share the address. Reached out to VM via a phone but still awaiting a response and nothing so far. 

Please can someone assist? Would really appreciate any help. 

Many thanks,

Karina 

4 REPLIES 4

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ktspv, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂 
It's great you are looking to get our services, and I can take a look and if we can I shall get your details passed to the team to look into.

I will pop you over a PM, keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ktspv, 

Thank you for your post and glad we could get those details passed to our team, as advised it can take 10 days for contact, and I hope we can get you your services 🙂 
Zoie

filipe_oliv
On our wavelength

Hi there,

I have the same exact issue, and have been calling and looking for an answer for 6 months and no one has been able to help to get VM cabling done in my new build flat.. Is someone able to help? 

Hi @filipe_oliv 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your installation. We can understand the frustration caused. To best look into this issue, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. I'll be in touch soon
Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs