cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion in Cancellation. I want to leave!

c_finn
Joining in

We received information regarding price increase on 22nd February. 

Decided we wanted to leave. I called on 12th March to cancel. Very long, confusing phone call where at every point I was being asked to stay. Finally able to confirm with the agent that my service will be disconnected on 11th April. I received an email saying my service would end on 11th April. 

However, yesterday (21st March) I have now been sent a new 18th Month contract and bill (with yesterday's date) which says it expires in September 2024. Both make it sound like I signed up to a whole new package yesterday, which is not the case. 

I am now very confused and would like clarification on this matter. Has anyone else experienced this as this is unacceptable service?

Thanks, c_finn

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey c_finn, thanks for joining our help forum and welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the issue with this new deal confirmation (and the confusion it's caused), after you've cancelled your services with us.

We do aim for a high level of service and this is not the experience we want for you even when you're leaving us, in order to be able to check this further and help I will need to PM you shortly.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs