cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusing - moved home but final bill?

K8tiem00
Joining in

Well confused is an understatement, I recently moved home, took virgin with me, no problems with installation etc, BUT, I received an email at the end of July thanking me for returning the equipment? (Which I haven't) then beginning of August I get a direct debit confirmation email, then a week later a Welcome to virgin Media...so I sign in to Virgin Media, first page says; congrats on your move, blah, blah, blah then at the end it says, Learn more about your bill (a link) I press it and a message says, YOUR FINAL BILL, we're sorry you've decided to leave us! Then I click on, Bill Summary and it says, you don't have a bill yet, come back on the 25th!?? What the fudge? anyway while typing this, I'm waiting for them to reply on WhatsApp, if you're interested I'll let you know the outcome lol

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @K8tiem00 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear there is some confusion regarding your package since your home move. This si not the level of service we look to provide. We are however glad to see our team has been able to help with this. Do you need any further help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs