Menu
Jeremy_Bentham
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Confirmation of contract cancellation

I called on 27th August, spoke to a member of the accounts team and confirmed my 30 days cancellation from that date, but am yet to receive any confirmation. I would expect a text or email to have been sent out. Can someone look at this and confirm my request is in the system please?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Confirmation of contract cancellation

Hi Jeremy_Bentham,

Thank you for reaching out regarding your scheduled disconnection, I'm sorry that you're unsure whether this has been booked.

It isn't standard procedure to send confirmation of a cancellation, so I wouldn't worry that you haven't received anything. Have you been able to confirm this since your post?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Jeremy_Bentham
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I believe I've confirmed it as have an order showing on my account for the date I cancelled, so that should be it. But not 100% sure. Really shouldn't have to have phone in to confirm, where I'll be in a queue and paying to confirm something that should really be confirmed automatically by text or email.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jeremy_Bentham,

Thank you for getting back to me. Yes, this is likely to be your scheduled disconnection, but we can certainly take a look for you to confirm this here. We'd never discuss sensitive information via an open platform, so we will need to take this to a private space to move forwards.

Just to clarify, we wouldn't expect you to pay for calling our support teams. You can reach us free from any Virgin landline or mobile by dialling 150, or 03454541111 would be charged at local rates/included in minutes with most other providers. We do appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass it on.

I'll send you a private message now to clear account security, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos