cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of cancellation

jldeacon3
Joining in

Hi I spent nearly FOUR hours on the phone to virgin media yesterday around trying to sort out moving house with virgin media.

Due to this I ended up cancelling the whole contract all together due to the abysmal customer service affecting my mental health. However I have received no confirmation of this cancellation. Could this please by confirmed because I cannot bear to spend another hour being tossed around the call centre like a hot potato?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it isn't even cancelled because I was lied to on the phone yesterday multiple times...

I would have been tempted to use virgin media in the future again but my patience is running out.

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jldeacon3,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear of your recent experience, this is not the service we are aiming to provide to any customer. We can certainly check if your cancellation order has been processed for you.

Unfortunately, if this has not been actioned, you will need to speak to our cancellations team directly as we are unable to process any cancellation request for this forum. You can call them on 0345 454 1111 option 1,4 then 4 again, by messaging us on 0753 305 1809, using WhatsApp service 0730 532 7112,
or alternatively writing to us here  https://virg.in/comcop  under the section contact us by post.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details and check this for you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jldeacon3,

Just a quick message to wish you all the best for the future, and that were glad we could confirm your cancelation for you.

Take care Jodi. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

did they cancel it , i tried to cancel a new order and after getting passed around 4 diffrent people i got  really stressed and told them that please  i have autism and this is causing me stressed , the women proceeded to   pretend to ask for the details of the order so she could cancel them when infact she was processing a new order and tried to charge me £35  ,,, anyone who works for this company should be full on ashamed of them selves