cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of Cancellation

chrispin2
Joining in

I have recently arranged to cancel my Virgin Media package - broadband, landline and TV - but have as yet received no notification by either email or post to confirm the details of the cancellation.

As the phone was cut off midway through the cancellation notice period (and subsequently reconnected after I phoned) I have lost a degree of confidence in the cancellation process. 

I would appreciate it if a forum moderator would look into the situation and confirm that the cancellation is proceeding as expected.

It has to be said, from my own experience and judging by that of other users of this forum, that as a communications company Virgin Media does not score very highly! A simple automatic email outlining the termination dates and other arrangements would be enough to reassure. Surely this isn't beyond the capabilities of a modern tech company.

Chris Baldwin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chrispin2 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're leaving us and sorry that your experience has led to you being concerned if things are going ahead is not going as you've a right to expect it to. I would like to offer you assurance. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chrispin2 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're leaving us and sorry that your experience has led to you being concerned if things are going ahead is not going as you've a right to expect it to. I would like to offer you assurance. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chrispin2 thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have.   Access is likely to cease immediately after any disconnection that you've enquired about.
Regards
Lee_R