cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of Cancellation

orientfan2
Joining in

I called up the customer retentions team this morning and requested to cancel all of my VM services due to the recent price hikes. After speaking to their retentions teams for nearly an hour, I finally managed to get transferred to the cancellations team. The cancellations team then said that my VM services would be cancelled 30 days from today and that I would have to return any equipment. They also said that they would forward my landline number to my new provider. 

However, I have not received any written confirmation of the above, and I am not confident that the people I spoke to this morning actually cancelled my contract. Would someone be able to confirm this for me?

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @orientfan2 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you have not been given any confirmation that this contract has been cancelled. I have checked our system and can see that you have spoken with the team since posting this.

Have they been able to have this confirmed for you? If you need any further help, please let us know. We'll be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it still hasn’t been sorted yet and I still haven’t received a confirmation of cancellation. The person I spoke to couldn’t help as they were part of the billings team (for some reason I was transferred to them?). I’ve called the retentions team about 6 times today and each time they either hang up mid-way through the conversation or transfer me to an irrelevant department.

Thanks for coming back to us orientfan2, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L