cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of Cancellation

SOG123
Tuning in

Following the price rise, I've called Virgin Media to cancel my contract. The first time I called I couldn't be sent to the canellations department due to "unknown reasons (their words not mine)", so they asked me to call the next day.

Next day I call and after being moved about by several people, one finally said he'd cancel it but offered to cancel in june? I asked him to cancel it before my next billing period, but it wasn't clear that he understood my request as he wouldn't confirm, and then promptly hung up.

Can someone on the virgin media team confirm if it's actually been cancelled? I really don't want it to charge me again for another month.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello SOG123

We're sorry to hear of the confusion caused by the recent contact in regards to cancelling your services, we appreciate you raising this via the forums.

When a cancellation is requested we always require 30 days notice, this is standard across all of our customers who wish to cancel during or near the end of their term. When you spoke to the team did they advise this had been arranged?

We're eager to get this looked into to help ease the concern, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details.

Thanks

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello SOG123

We're sorry to hear of the confusion caused by the recent contact in regards to cancelling your services, we appreciate you raising this via the forums.

When a cancellation is requested we always require 30 days notice, this is standard across all of our customers who wish to cancel during or near the end of their term. When you spoke to the team did they advise this had been arranged?

We're eager to get this looked into to help ease the concern, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details.

Thanks

Rob