cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm My Virgin Media username not working

atrobo
Joining in

I recently got a new account number and had to set up a new my virgin media account. 

Its now saying I have to confirm the username by clicking a link in my email before I can log in, but every time I attempt this I just get an error.

"Sorry, we can't confirm your username

Sorry, but we're having a few technical problems, and we can't confirm your username at the moment. We're working on it, so please try again later."

This happens on multiple browsers including my phone.

I ALSO (as a seperate issue) can't log in to my virgin mobile account a because the email I used had a + in it (something nearly every other service in the world supports btw) which is breaking it. Note that ONLY my mobile account has the special character, its not the reason why the main account isnt working.

3 REPLIES 3

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @atrobo

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues logging into your My Virgin Media account, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can get this sorted for you. Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, the only private messages I have are welcome messages it seems.

Sorry @atrobo that my colleague missed you/

I will send you a private message instead,

Regards

Lee_R